- Instructional Technology / Exhibitor-related Session
- Augusta A+B
For today’s students, online anytime instruction is a requirement, not a luxury. With Mediasite, they learn at their own pace, students are more engaged and retention increases. Join these energetic faculty members and technology leaders as they share their academic video journeys — from being on the front lines of the flipped classroom to realizing the impact of data-driven instruction. You’ll hear from:
- Steve Acquah, Associate Research Professor of Chemistry – Director of GEOSET, Florida State University
- Ralph Welsh, Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Public Health Sciences, Clemson University
- Lisle Waldron, Manager of Multimedia and AV Services, The University of Trinidad and Tobago
- Megan Mocko, Master Statistics Lecturer, and John Mocko, Senior Teaching Laboratory Specialist, Department of Physics, University of Florida
This session is being conducted by Sonic Foundry, a UBTech exhibitor.