- Active Classroom / Instructional Technology
- Congressional A+B
Academic Technology Services at Northeastern University encourages personalized learning through flexible, innovative learning management environments. As classrooms are designed, attention is given to new technology that enables flexible collaboration and communication spaces and takes advantage of mobile learning devices. Recent classroom designs include technology-equipped break out spaces that allow student group collaborations and presentations in class.
In this presentation learn about recent innovations including:
- Wireless display solutions that allow users to connect, share and control a display from laptops and mobile devices
- The design of an application that calculates the optimum location for positioning cameras in the classroom for lecture capture and teleconferencing
- A write board service for faculty to annotate on a glass surface for video recordings, useful for flipped learning
- Installation and testing of auto-tracking video cameras.