UBTech is an annual conference and trade show on higher education technology leadership.
UBTech highlights emerging trends in IT and AV technologies and their applications across campus to improve institutional and student success. Each year UBTech brings together key campus leaders from hundreds of colleges and universities for a focused high-level conversation about technology innovation across every aspect of campus leadership and practice.
The UBTech exhibit hall gives participants unmatched opportunities to meet and interact with the leading technology solution providers serving the higher education market.
When and where:
UBTech 2017 begins on Monday, June 12 and ends on Wednesday, June 14.
For more details, see the Schedule-at-a-Glance.
The conference will be held at the Omni ChampionsGate in Orlando, FL.
Learn more about the UBTech 2017 venue, Omni ChampionsGate.
What it costs:
- All-access pass: $695
- Conference Hotel Rate: $169 | Registered attendees: book your room here.
- Need help with approval to attend UBTech? Get Your Budget Justification Letter
- 70+ innovative campus solutions in the excitement filled exhibit hall
- 3 Keynote sessions
- Expert breakout sessions on: AV Integration, Active Classroom, Instructional Technology, Campus IT, Policy and Practice, Cybersecurity
- Special Interest Groups on: Cybersecurity, Campus Learning Space Design, Changing Technology, and more
- Executive Breakfast Briefings
- UBTech Pub Night
- 5k Fun Run
View all 2016 UBTech sessions (username: UBTech16, password: UBTech16Live)
- Collaboration and networking opportunities with peers, visionaries and leaders across higher ed
- Free admission to the InfoComm exhibit hall with free bus transportation available on Wednesday, June 14-Friday, June 16
Sponsorships and and Exhibits Contact Information Matt Kinnaman, Group Publisher